We are a premier counseling center with extensive training and experience. We provide a uniquely private and inviting environment as well as exceptional descretion. We work hard to keep our rates affordable and competitive and provide you the services you need.
Rates for Services
- I offer a free introductory phone call for 15 minutes for initial contact.
- $150 regular ongoing rate for individuals/couples for one hour sessions
- $210 for 1 1/2 hour sessions for couples
- We accept credit cards and Health Savings Account cards for payment.
- A sliding scale is available as well, decided on a case by case basis.
- Resident Counseling Interns are available at a reduced rate, however, they do not accept insurances.
- Insurance accepted for individual sessions only
Insurance accepted for individual sessions only
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please contact your carrier for information on marriage/couples counseling coverage and out-of-network benefits. If your mental health insurance benefits include couples counseling, they will most likely cover a portion of each session. While I do not bill the insurance company directly, I can provide you with the necessary paperwork to submit the claims for insurance or HSA reimbursement. The amount you are reimbursed will vary depending on your personal insurance plan.
I am a preferred provider for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Optima Insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible when I see an out-of-network mental health provider or an in-network provider?
- Once my deductible has been met, what percentage does my insurance pay?
- How much is my co-pay?
- How many visits are allowed per calendar year?
- Do I need pre-authorization in order to receive mental health services?
Do not hesitate to reach out. If we can provide reduced fee services we will. Reduced fee private pay services are available on a limited basis.
We realize it is really hard to reach out for assistance, if you call and leave a message, please leave your email address. Or, fill out our contact form as well. This ensures a quick response. If you have not had a response, feel free to poke and remind us! Often we become busy, are involved in crises, or simply mistranslated your message. We would love to help.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.